uniquely qualified to support you
RestoreCore is uniquely qualified to support you and your property during this pandemic. Our team is armed with the following:
Are You Ready to Reoccupy?
RestoreCore’s COVID-19 re-occupancy services are designed to support you as you get back to business in this new normal.
Services to provide peace of mind to customers, employees, and residents:
- Continuous Coverage – Weekly applications of disinfectant in common spaces to provide continuous protection.
- Re-Occupancy Treatment – An application of disinfectant to give your customers, employees, and residents the confidence of knowing they are returning to a professionally-treated space with their safety in mind.
- Reactive Treatment – For when you have confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 that occur on site.
We expect a high demand for these services as the state re-opens. Call today to reserve your appointment! 800-231-1281
RestoreCore applies disinfectant through an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) fogging application, followed by a hand wiping application, of an EPA-registered, commercial-grade disinfectant. Check out the video to see our team in action!
Whether you are looking for continuous coverage, have a suspected or confirmed case on-site, or are interested in a proactive approach for your property, call us to discuss how we can help take care of your property and people!
- Learn more about our COVID-19 services
- Learn about our disinfectants used by clicking each resource below
Do you have your COVID-19 Operations
& Maintenance plan ready?
Click on the links for a guide with 60+ questions you need to consider!”
Keeping You Safe
Resources to Help
We strive to be your partner before, during, and after emergencies – and we understand that information is a key part of that. Here are free, helpful resources from SecureCore, our disaster planning partner, the CDC, and more!
Please know that some services that we provide are not considered life-sustaining and once the current mandates are lifted, will be available. Please contact your RestoreCore representative to find out exactly which services are available.