Safety Tips: IF YOU DISCOVER MOLD
WHAT TO DO NOW:
- Locate the source of the water that is creating the mold problem.
- Eliminate the source of the water BEFORE attempting to remediate the mold.
- Contact your health care provider for you concerns regarding your health, the health of your family or building.
WHAT TO WAIT ON:
- DO NOT attempt to vacuum or try to clean the mold without professional advice.
- DO refer to the EPA guidelines before doing anything with the mold. It may be a job you can handle. On the other hand, some mold problems require special handling by a trained professional.